Here you can find a list of new certifications that you can achieve to move your career to the next level. You can also find here some certifications that were not added to the list of IT certifications (1915 certifications from 160 vendors). I still receive information from you about new certifications I haven’t heard about. Thanks for that !!!
I will be talking about:
- Cloud Institute
- Ruijie Networks
- SIP School
New F5 certifications are available or will be available soon.
At this moment you can pass exams required for the Certified BIG-IP Administrator Title. This year we should see:
- BIG-IP LTM Technology Specialist
- BIG-IP GTM Technology Specialist
- BIG-IP ASM Technology Specialist
- BIG-IP APM Technology Specialist
Estimated “live” dates can be found here.
Lastly, we are actively working on new benefit programs for candidates who achieve certification. We are investigating launching a candidate store, access to live virtual lab environments, access to advance training/information and a couple career development programs. We are also actively working on integrating F5 Certified! into the DevCentral community and organizing a quarterly newsletter to candidates (which we hope to have digitally published in interactive format). We hope to have some of these ready to go live by our FY14 (which starts in October). – Ken Salchow F5
Riverbed starts with two new certifications:
- Riverbed Certified Solutions Associate – Application Delivery (RCSA-AD)
- Riverbed Certified Solutions Professional – Application Delivery (RCSP-AD)
The Cloud-Institute is an independent provider of vendor-neutral and certification programs for Cloud Specialists. At this moment you can find 2 programs:
- Certified Cloud Architect (CCA)
- Certified Cloud Professional (CCP)
Before passing on of these exams, you can pass first Cloud Open Exam (COE). It’s a free self-assessment of Cloud Computing knowledge and can be either used as a learning tool or preparing yourself for any other Cloud Computing exam.
Each of the exams costs $95. Unfortunately I don’t have any info about the company and their competence.
- Tenable Certified Nessus Auditor
- Tenable Certified Security Engineer
- Tenable Certified Log Manager
Ruijie Networks is a Chinese network solutions provider. They offer routers, switches, wireless and security products.
If you work with they products you can also start thinking about professional certifications:
- Ruijie Certified Network Associate (RCNA)
- Ruijie Certified Network Professional (RCNP)
- Ruijie Certified Internetwork Expert (RCIE)
- Ruijie Authorized Instructor on RCNA (RAI-RCNA)
- Ruijie Authorized Instructor on RCNP (RAI-RCNP)
As I see using Cisco terminology for everything is a standard. (CCIE, JNCIE, HCIE, RCIE)
- Web Security Gateway Anywhere Professional
- Email Security Gateway Anywhere Professional
- Data Security Suite Professional
- Certified TRITON Web Olympian
- Certified TRITON Email Olympian
- Certified TRITON DLP Olympian
Digium is the inventor, sponsor, and maintainer of Asterisk. Digium offers two certifications for people who have experience with installation and administration of Asterisk systems.
- Digium Certified Asterisk Administrator
- Digium Certified Asterisk Professional
- SIP School Certified Associate (SSCA)
- SIP School VVoIP Professional (SSVP)
Last, but not least is D-Link. I haven’t heard about D-Link certification, but as you can see, D-Link offers several certifications:
- D-Link Sales Specialist (DSS)
- D-Link Network Associate (DNA)
- D-Link Certified Specialist – Switching (DCS)
- D-Link Certified Specialist – Security (DCS)
- D-Link Certified Specialist – WLAN (DCS)
- D-Link Certified Specialist – IP Surveillance (DCS)
- D-Link Certified Specialist – Network Storage (DCS)
- D-Link Certified Professional – Switching (DCP)
- D-Link Certified Professional – Security (DCP)
Other certifications on the professional level will be available soon.